The Green Fan

One apartment. Five roommates. Countless stories.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Feet, swimming pools, & ice cream

Karleen and I used to go get ice cream, and then go to the swimming pool and put our feet in and eat ice cream in the moonlight. This was so much fun. I don't think we ever swam in the pool at our apartment complex, but we soaked our feet. Last night, I soaked my feet with Samuel and fed him Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream. I had a flashback - BIG TIME - and it occured to me that I was doing the same thing, but with a different roommate. Then he got me with the squirtgun, and good memory time was over.

3 Comments:

At June 23, 2005 at 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good memories! We did swim -- just not while we were eating ice cream -- so those times were probably few and far between.

I love it that you and your "roomie" do the same thing now. Ahh, if only I'd had a squirtgun handy back in those days.

--K

 
At July 18, 2005 at 1:54 PM, Blogger Alison Hodgson said...

OK Ladies,

It has been a really long time. SoCal (should there be a space?) and Montana are not too far from me and my billyclub which I am currently whacking in my hand. Very intimidating.

 
At July 20, 2005 at 6:26 PM, Blogger Alison Hodgson said...

*throat clearing*

*awkward silence*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home